Sunday, January 16, 2011

Free Agent!

So after almost two years, I put in my resignation from my job and I am now a free agent! We are planning to move to Louisiana around May so I will be getting ready for that and spending some much enjoyed time with my husband and kids. I do not yet miss working, but when we do finally move, I would like to work part time.
We have not had it easy this past couple years and I hope for things to be a bit more peaceful going forward.
With my first chunk of time that i have in front of me in which i do not have to ask someone if I can go somewhere or not, the kids and I are flying to LA to see where Tom has been working and check out the house we decided to rent. Wish us luck...flying is always fun with kids as well as a big empty house with no toys and no routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment