Thursday, August 12, 2010

Job

As I was reading back over some of my posts, I realized I hadn't followed up on the issue with my job and my contract there. I know that you three readers that I have are sitting on the edge of your three seats but I'll let you know that last week they extended our contract for another year, so I am safe until October 2011. (Just kidding about the three readers... but I'm probably not that far off) I have read other people's blogs, but I can't say that I am a repeat reader, so I can't imagine that someone who doesn't know me that well is giving this page too much attention. But I suppose it is like a journal, and if my biggest scroller is me reading over my blog for type-os, well I appreciate it and it is enjoyable editing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment